Are you a qualified Barrister or Solicitor looking for an exciting new challenge in a busy supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- A qualified Barrister or English Solicitor (2/3 PQE).
- Have previous experience in a dispute resolution team.
- Be able to provide clear, accurate and timely advice and support to clients.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines, plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks.
- Be able to carry out legal research relevant to the subject area.
- Be professional and collaborative.
- Have proficient IT skills using Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benest & Syvret are a Jersey legal firm which prides itself in the quality of advice and care we give to all our clients.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity within our team.
If you would like to find out more about working in our team then we would love to hear from you. Email your application and CV on a confidential basis to Morag.James@benestsyvret.com. Alternatively for more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Advocate Darry Robinson or Advocate Nina Benest on 875875
Can't see any vacancies for you?
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the legal industry? Join Benest & Syvret, a highly respected and successful law firm based in Jersey, Channel Islands. We're undergoing a period of growth and change and are keen to hear from talented individuals to help us achieve our goals.
If you are keen to work with us, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Benest & Syvret, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional personal care to all our clients. We know that our success is built on maintaining strong relationships and ensuring our clients receive the best possible service. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with a range of clients from diverse backgrounds and industries, applying your skills to solve complex legal problems.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.